Answers to Common Homeowner Questions

How can I make a payment on my account?

You can call our Customer Service department at 877-282-4991 and make a payment with check-by-phone (ACH debit). Customer Service can also provide wire transfer instructions. Our phones are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.

You can also mail a payment to:

Allied Trustee Services
P.O. Box 1470
Suisun City, CA  94585-4470

Please ensure your check is payable to Allied Trustee Services and not any other name.

Do you report to credit bureaus?

Allied Trustee Services does not directly report to any of the three credit bureaus. Documents prepared by Allied Trustee Services during the lien and non-judicial foreclosure process are recorded by local county recorder’s offices and are made available for public access. Court judgments are also public records.

Can the Association foreclose on my house?

CC&Rs (Covenants Conditions & Restrictions) provide Associations a method to enforce the payment of delinquent assessments through a process known as non-judicial foreclosure. This remedy can be enforced in specified circumstances. Consult your associations specific CC&Rs and your State’s civil code statutes for additional information.

Can I pay my delinquent Assessment debt in installments?

Associations prefer delinquent assessments to be paid in full and all at once. However, that is not the only option for payment of your debt. You are welcome to propose payment of your debt through a payment plan. Payments plans are subject to association board approval and are administered through Allied Trustee Services. Contact us to discuss this effective repayment option.

What methods of payments are accepted?

Allied Trustee Services accepts payments in the form of certified funds (i.e.: Money Order, Cashiers Check), personal check, wire transfer, check-by-phone (ACH debit). Cash payments can only be accepted when presented in person. Please make payments payable to Allied Trustee Services.

I don’t owe this much…why is the balance due higher than what I calculate?

Once a delinquent account as been referred to Allied Trustee Services additional fees and collection costs will accrue and be added to your balance until the debt is paid in full. If you have questions or would like to discuss your account and calculations you’re encouraged to contact our Customer Service Department at (877) 282-4991.

I just sent in a payment to the association…..what now?

Once a collection account has been referred to Allied Trustee Services payments made directly to the association will be forwarded to Allied Trustee Services for credit to your account. It is important that you immediately contact Allied Trustee Services to obtain the full balance of your assessment debt or propose a payment plan. Contact Allied Trustee Services Customer Service at: (877) 282-4991.